Brain Forest can help superheroes of all ages with migraine symptoms.
Migraines leave your brain in a high state of stress and imbalance. The results are a variety of symptoms that can take their toll on your life including the inability to focus, mood swings and throbbing pain. Clinical research has shown neurofeedback to be one of the most effective solutions for symptoms of migraines, and Brain Forest can help.
Symptoms of Migraines
- Moderate to severe pain confined to one side of the head but capable of occurring on either side of the head
- Severe, throbbing, or pulsing pain
- Increasing pain during physical activity or when straining
- Inability to perform regular activities due to pain
- Feeling sick and physically vomiting
- Increased sensitivity to light and sound, relieved by lying quietly in a darkened room
- Genetics and environmental factors
- Changes in the brainstem and its interactions with the trigeminal nerve
- Imbalances in brain chemicals, such as serotonin
- Hormonal changes in women
- Alcohol and caffeine
- Sleep changes
- Sensory stimuli, such as bright lights or sun glare
- Food additives
How Can Neurofeedback Help My Migraines?
Neurofeedback is a scientifically proven system that retrains the brain to create new patterns and responses to incoming triggers and stressors. This new response improves brainwave activity and function. The result is a calmer, happier, healthier brain that has fewer symptoms and flare-ups.